Prince of Glory Preschool is committed to a Christ-centered education which promotes physical, social, and emotional development through hands-on experiences. This is created by playing, exploring and learning with others in a fun, safe, and healthy environment.
Our Program Details
For 3-year old children
Tuesday & Thursday
8:30am - 11:30am
For 4-year old children
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:30am - 11:30am
We are closed on major holidays and most school breaks.
We follow the Royal Oak School District Calendar.
$100/month for 2 days a week
$150/month for 3 days a week
Financial Scholarships may be available.
Why Choose Prince of Glory?
- Along with colors, numbers and the alphabet, we will also teach your child the great Bible stories like Moses, Noah, and Jesus.
- We have been in Madison Heights for 40 years as a preschool and 50 years as a church.
- We encourage character building, teaching respect and integrity along with service to others.
- We believe that children learn best through doing rather than observing. Pretend play, toys to build fine motor skills, bikes and balls to build gross motor skills; these are all examples of hands-on learning.
- We are licensed by the State of Michigan and follow all childcare rules and regulations including teacher to student ratios.
- We celebrate holidays with parties and special activities like a visit from Santa.
- Chapel time and visits from the pastor are included in the regular schedule.
- Field trips, Mother's Night, and Father's Night are some of the ways we get the families involved in the experiences of your child.
- As a smaller school, we can offer more personalized contact. Your child (and you) will get to know the teachers and develop good relationships.
1357 W 14 Mile Rd
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Copyright © 2013 Prince of Glory Evangelical Lutheran Church